If you find that you have got the following error message on your Pterodactyl Control Panel;
Please follow the instructions below, this error can be caused by a number of different reasons;
- You've lost connectivity to the Internet
- Your connections latency (ping) to our Control Panel exceeded 800ms
- Our Control Panel is offline (likely due to scheduled Maintenance, but check the status page here: https://status.saplingservers.net)
- The Host Node that your server is based on is undergoing scheduled Maintenance or down-time
What to do in the event you get this error;
- Firstly, try refreshing the page on your browser, the error should clear automatically and continue to allow you to use your server.
- If you don't regain connection after a page refresh, check our server status page.
- Check your emails or the Announcements tab on the Pterodactyl Panel, to see if there is any scheduled down-time that you're unaware of.
- If there is no scheduled down-time, or the Nodes status is down/offline, please raise a ticket for the Technical Support Team immediately, or contact us via Chat/Discord.