The failed to verify username means that the Minecraft/Mojang authentication servers are down, this means that when you try and connect to a server it doesn't allow you.
You can check the Mojang server status' with the Mojang Status page on their help site: https://help.mojang.com
You can also follow the official @MojangStatus Twitter account for updates on all Minecraft/Mojang services. https://twitter.com/MojangStatus
Please note that this is not a problem on our end, you just need to wait it out until their servers are back online.
How to resolve
- Close your game.
- Log off your account from your launcher.
- You will then be asked to type in your email and password again, please do.
- Once logged in, you can then start your game and join the server.
How to allow cracked players on your server
- Head to the Game Panel and stop the server.
- To the left of the panel click “Config Files” and then click “Server Settings”.
- Locate “Online Mode” and set it to disabled, then click save.
- Head back to the Game Panel dashboard and turn the server back on. It should now let you join.
After restarting the launcher, players still can’t join
If you have already followed the steps on to resolve the error and still cannot join, try restarting the server.
If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://saplingservers.net/billing/submitticket.php